There are those of us who relentlessly pursue personal perfection. Others may just want a little more edge. Though we know we’ll never be able to safely use 100% of our brain, most of us strive towards the goal of being the best we can be.
Caffeine No Longer Cutting It?
We need to get our work done. There are only so many hours in the day for productivity. It’s easy to run on coffee when there are deadlines to meet, assignments to finish, ideas to come up with and a boss to placate.
As we turn to coffee to give us that extra boost, is it falling short of its desired effect? Are we in need of something stronger to get us over the hump?
The need may simply be to have more energy, wakefulness, motivation and alertness –those forces that promote creativity and a zest for life.
Smart Drugs and Side Effects
The use of “Smart Drugs” to enhance cognitive functions has increased dramatically and Modafinil is the prize. Cephalon, the manufacturers of Provigil are saying that Provigil has become the drug of choice for executives.
Students, teachers, long-distance truck drivers, shift-workers, pilots and others have turned to Provigil or Olmifon for that extra boost.
Some of the possible side effects of these Smart Drugs are: headache, nausea, nervousness, rhinitis, diarrhoea, back pain, anxiety, insomnia, dizziness, skin rash, bruising and dyspepsia.
So, how does Adrafinil compare? – Why Adrafinil?
- Adrafinil is a Supplement –Unique in that it stimulates without side effects. Why? [the_ad id=”1387″] The lack of side effects is due to its selective stimulation of the brain’s adrenergic receptors (proteins sensitized to specific chemical compounds) rather than targeting a broad range of receptors. In other words, Adrafinil is more focused.
- Doesn’t Disrupt Sleeping Patterns.
- Adrafinil is a eugeroic – not an amphetamine.
- A Prodrug – Since Adrafinil is a prodrug, it can be purchased without a prescription. A prodrug is an inactive drug that the body converts into an active drug. In this case, the active drug is Modafinil. Being available without prescription means it’s less expensive.
- Adrafinil Metabolizes to Modafinil
- Weight Loss – Losing weight is not easy for those who suffer from narcolepsy or sleep disorders. Without the necessary sleep, tiredness sets in which leads to a lack of motivation to get to the gym or come up with healthy meals. We know that lack of activity leads to weight gain and muscle loss.
Two Welcome Side Effects of Adrafinil
- Supressed Hunger Levels – which results in a lower daily calorie intake
- Weight Loss – Since 35% of American adults are considered obese, this is good news for those who find it difficult to lose weight. Since Adrafinil boosts energy, users can lose weight because they’ll have more energy to be able to burn more calories.
Main Benefits of Adrafinil
- Promotes Wakefulness
- Improves Brain Function – improved mental focus
- Reduces Depression – improved sense of well-being
- Balanced Increase of Energy and Stamina
For those who want to banish procrastination, improve memory, focus and concentration, get the edge and stay alert, Adrafinil performs best in every arena, with minimal side-effects.
Adrafinil —The gentle prodrug that delivers Modafinil in a safer, absorbable form.