Mental health is just as important as physical health. If you feel you are depressed, it is important to take care of those feelings ASAP. For most of us, we have good and bad days. Bad days where we may feel down in the dumps, stressed and even “depressed”. However, when these feelings of depression persist for more than 2 weeks, and begins to affect your life in terms of work, home or relationships, you may have major or clinical depression.
There are many things you can do to help your depression. Taking GH3 has been known to balance MAO levels which prevents age-related depression.
Take this quiz to find out if you’re depressed: The Depression Test.
Here are some of the signs of depression:
- You feel hopeless and helpless
- You’ve lost interest in activities such as hanging out with friends, and other things you would normally enjoy
- You feel tired all the time
- Your sleep and appetite is altered
- You can’t concentrate
- You can’t control your negative thoughts
- You are irritable, short-tempered or aggressive, more than usual
- You’re consuming more alcohol or engaging in more reckless behaviours than usual
If you have taken the quiz and you recognize these signs in yourself, you are likely suffering from major depression.
Recovering from Depression
- Reach out to friends and family
- Get active – regular exercise can be as effective as antidepressant medication
- Eat a healthy, mood-boosting diet. Avoid foods that affect your mood such as caffeine, alcohol, trans fats, sugar, and refined carbs.
- Seek professional help – therapy or antidepressants
- Supplements such as GH3, Picamilon and Aniracetam have all been known to boost mood.
How Can GH3 Help?
GH3 has an anti-depressant effect and has been known to calm the mind and body. Age-related depression is likely the result of a substance known as MAO (monoamie oxidase, an enzyme) building up in our brains. MAO is important for the body, but when there is too much of it, it can become harmful. GH3 is balances MAO levels which eliminates depression.
GH3 has many other benefits as well:
- Improves cell metabolism, which slows down aging
- Improves circulation throughout the body
- Strengthens hair, nails and skin
- Increases energy and reduces joint stiffness
- Restores MAO levels preventing depression and low energy
- Inhibits the overproduction of cortisol
- Produces a sense of overall well-being
Picamilon is a nootropic that provides anxiety and stress relief, brings relaxation, improves sleep, boosts concentration, alertness and memory. Aniracetam improves mood, boosts motivation and reduces stress and anxiety as well.
Before you go: check out this fun, interactive quiz on brain health – http://www.webmd.com/brain/rm-quiz-amazing-brain
Have a wonderful day! From the Team at Anti Aging Central