How to Detox Your Kidneys
Every day, all day long, our body is working to detoxify itself. It’s constantly culling out the bad from the good. Then it eliminates toxins through the colon, liver, lungs, kidneys, lymph and skin. It’s a basic biological function of the house we live in.
Extra Strain on Kidneys, the Most Vital Organs
Kidneys bear the load of toxins entering our body. They process food, alcohol, drugs, etc. As a result, your precious kidneys help keep your body healthy. Therefore, they may appreciate some assistance.
One way to detox your Kidneys ease your body’s natural cleaning system is to go on a cleanse. If you happen to suffer from arthritis, diabetes, chronic fatigue or cancer, this can be an especially effective treatment. A spring cleaning can revitalize and rejuvenate your entire system, ridding your body of harmful parasites, bacteria and viruses.
Especially relevant, you can prevent kidney infection and stone formation with a cleanse. Another benefit is that it will boost your immunity.
How Long is a Cleanse?
Although it’s recommended that a cleanse lasts for 7 days to be effective, even one day can make a big difference. Don’t be discouraged if your schedule doesn’t allow for a full week cleanse.
- One thing you can do is start your day with a squeeze of real lemon juice in a cup of hot, filtered water 15 minutes before breakfast. This will detox your Kidneys by assisting cleaning system to flush away toxic waste from the night before.
- Sip herbal tea throughout the day.
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol, chocolate, nuts, sweet potatoes, sugar, table salt, white flour and white pasta.
- Avoid more than 70 grams of protein per day. More than that will strain the kidneys.
- Have superfoods (spirulina, goji berries, maca, chia seeds, hemps seeds, coconut, etc.)
- Take a multi-vitamin that contains magnesium, zinc, Vitamin D, B-complex and C.
Although both the Liver and the Kidneys are organs that purify our blood by removing potential toxins, they work differently. The kidney filters the blood to remove water-soluble molecules, while the liver focuses on removing molecules that are not soluble in water and thus can’t be filtered.
Want to Expel Toxins From Your Body? Try Liver Detox
Ingredients: Milk Thistle (Silymarin), N-acetyl Cysteine, L Cysteine, Zinc, Beetroot, Artichoke, Grape seed extract, Chanca Piedra extract, Dandelion, Chicory root, Yarrow, Celery Seed, Alfalfa, Burdock Root, Turmeric, Red Raspberry, Berberine, Ginger, Choline, Yellow Dock, Methionine, Fever Few, and Jujube seed.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose (veggie capsules), Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Silicon Dioxide.