The Liver’s Job
If you think you work hard, take a look at your Liver’s Job. We can only begin to realize the slave labor entailed in keeping us functional 24/7 without a break. This little guy weighing in at a mere kilo is a hard-working, complex chemical factory. And, thankfully, he never stops working.
It’s his job to process everything we eat, everything we drink, everything we breathe and whatever we rub on our skin. Your liver works every day to provide you with energy, fight off infections and clot your blood when necessary. You’d think that eliminating toxins was enough work but your liver also regulates your hormones.
Here’s Your Liver’s Job:
- Metabolizes alcohol, drugs and chemicals
- Neutralized and disposes of poisonous substances
- Regulates the supply of fuel for the body
- Keeps the mind alert and body active by producing, storing and supplying glucose (quick energy)
- Produces, stores and exports fat
- Manufactures proteins associated with: transporting substances in the blood, resistance to infection, clotting, etc.
- Helps regulate sex hormones, thyroid hormones cortisone and other adrenal hormones
- Regulates body cholesterol
- Produces cholesterol, excretes and converts it into other essential substances
- Regulates the supply of essential vitamins and minerals
- Produces bile which eliminates toxic substances from the body and aids digestion
What Have You Done for Your Liver Lately?
There’s a reason it’s called a liver. Our livers keep us living. We are livers because of our livers and without them, well, we would have the alternative. In conclusion, a healthy liver is vital to our health and well-being. Are you taking care of yours?
To help support your hard-working soldier liver, make sure to drink plenty of clean water all day long. Further, have a cleansing detox every few months. Don’t forget to treat your liver to some nice milk thistle once in a while.
Want to Expel Toxins From Your Body? Try Liver Detox
Ingredients: Milk Thistle (Silymarin), N-acetyl Cysteine, L Cysteine, Zinc, Beetroot, Artichoke, Grape seed extract, Chanca Piedra extract, Dandelion, Chicory root, Yarrow, Celery Seed, Alfalfa, Burdock Root, Turmeric, Red Raspberry, Berberine, Ginger, Choline, Yellow Dock, Methionine, Fever Few, and Jujube seed.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose (veggie capsules), Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Silicon Dioxide.