Although, it may be true that our hair is nothing more than left over dead cells, most of us want that stuff on the top of our head to look great. After all, first impressions are the ones that last. So, a full head of healthy hair is highly valued. Everyone wants a “Great Hair Day”.
Excess DHT at the Root
It may never occur to us that an excess of a hormone made from testosterone could actually be at the root of hair loss. Yet, it may very well be the case in many men.
Oversensitive follicles on the scalp can cause hair to become thinner and weaker, meaning that more hairs will fall out than normal. What makes the follicles sensitive? —Too much dihydrotestosterone (DHT). In excess, this hormone can literally be the root cause of baldness.[the_ad id=”1391″]
When the immune system attacks hair follicles instead of the infection, a condition called Alopecia occurs. Alopecia can affect those who are diabetic or those with thyroid disease, vitiligo and Down’s syndrome. Other causes of hair loss are: anemia, stress, chemotherapy, pregnancy and infections.
Protein, Iron and Zinc
- A diet rich in protein and iron can strengthen hair follicles. That means more meat and fish. Vegetarians and vegans should eat lots of protein from beans, lentils, nuts and whole grains, etc.
- There are two types of iron: heme and nonheme iron. Red meat contains heme iron and plant sources contain nonheme. Caffeine may inhibit the uptake of nonheme iron which takes more time to absorb than heme iron. Vitamin C helps the absorption of nonheme iron.
- Zinc also strengthens hair. Zinc, which is readily available in pill form, is easy to absorb.
Where the cause of balding is strictly genetic, unfortunately little can be done to solve the problem. Hair loss mainly affects men, with half going bald in their 50’s. However, treatments can be very effective where stress or bad diet is the cause. Some have found success by simply using shampoo containing minoxidil.
GH3 Gerovital’s Astounding Effects
GH3 Gerovital has been discovered to have a cortisol-inhibiting effect. This explains its rejuvenative effects experienced by so many over the past five decades.
The active ingredient of GH3 is procaine hydrochloride, a local anaesthetic. Doctors who used procaine regularly began to notice the astounding effects that it had on their patients:
- Arthritis Vanished
- Hair Regrew and Regained Colour
- Skin Quality Improved
What is GH3?
GH3 is a vitamin-based supplement that has been tested and widely used over decades. Because it consists of natural ingredients, there have been very few to no negative responses in users.
GH3 is a pro-vitamin which means it breaks down to form various vitamins in the body including: folic acid, choline, acetyl-choline and many more. Like an amino acid, it breaks down into naturally occurring compounds, specifically DEAE and PABA, the main components necessary for brain health.
Some Benefits of GH3
- Regulates Blood Pressure
- Restores Sexual Potency
- Enhances Eyesight
- Enhances Memory
- Relieves Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease
- Eases Dementia
- Prevents Hair Loss and Restores Growth
To prevent baldness, try GH3 Gerovital. You’ve got nothing to lose. —Except, possibly, more hair. . .